Achieve Services, Inc. is looking for individuals that can work in an on-call status.
On-Call staff are needed for providing in-house and and Drivers to support the participants we serve. The hours vary depending on shifts you accept to work. Shifts can be working in-house at our Blaine location, working at community job sites, riding in our vehicles as transportation assistants or driving our buses (if you have a CDL) or passenger vans. . Individuals can work up to 29 hours per week.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- To provide input and assistance in implementing formal and informal participant objectives.
- To provide meaningful tasks and activities so that participants are engaged in functional activities.
- Set up and carry through with tasks in ways that assist participants in increasing their independence.
- Have a working knowledge of in-house jobs so that assistance can be provided to participants so they job can be completed correctly and quality is maintained.
- Perform general clean up and maintenance of program and work areas.
- Collect accurate program data on a daily basis.
- Communicate with others regarding concerns and program progress of participants in such a way that respect and confidentiality are maintained.
- Will work cooperative with other staff, agencies and family members in order to facilitate services provided.
- Assists participants with eating, mobility (including lifting and transferring), dressing, toileting and other personal needs.
- Provide supervision to participants throughout the day.
- Provide positive, age-appropriate interaction opportunities for participants throughout the day.
- Accept work direction from the Training Specialist, Training Assistants and supervision from the Program Manger or other agency staff as required.
- If working in the community, follow directions given by site supervisor and/or staff.
- Other duties as assigned.