Achieve Services, Inc. needs your financial support now more than ever. Historically our largest source of funding has been in the form of government grants and assistance, but that revenue has been declining steadily and is set to be reduced drastically by 2018. In order to continue providing excellent services to the disabled community and maintain our high number of clients, we need your help.
Tin Level Donation – $20
- Art supplies for Achieve participants
Copper Level Donation – $50
- 1 tank of gas for an Achieve truck or van
Bronze Level Donation – $100
- One staff member for one day of training.
Silver Level Donation – $250
- Printer or other computer hardware that help participants do their jobs better
Gold Level Donation – $500
- Maintenance and upkeep for one Achieve vehicle
Platinum Level Donation – $1,000
- New storage facility to allow Achieve to take on bigger jobs
Diamond Level Donation – $2,500
- Help Achieve in countless ways!
We also accept donations by mail or delivered in person in cash or check form. If you would prefer to donate this way, please send a letter to the address below, or stop by between 7am and 4:30pm Monday through Friday:
Achieve Services, Inc.
1201 89th Ave NE – Suite 105
Blaine, MN 55434
Workplace Giving or Employer Match
Many companies allow their employees to make a tax-free deduction from their paycheck to give to the charity of their choice. Some companies also offer donation matches where they will match your gift amount dollar for dollar up to a set amount. Be sure to check with your company before making a donation. If you have any questions about this giving method or would like us to reach out to your employer, please contact Alex Carlson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept certain non-cash donations as well. Items especially needed are art supplies, paper, and handicap accessibility equipment that is in good working order. Please contact Achieve to find out which items we are currently accepting.
You can support Achieve Services just by shopping online when you use Amazon Smile. Click here and log in to your Amazon account and every purchase you make will earn donations for the programs at Achieve. All you have to do is shop!
Support Achieve in the long-term by making us part of your Estate Plan. There are three different ways that you can support Achieve Services in your planned giving:
- Bequest – Name Achieve Services, Inc. in your will or living trust by designating a specific amount or percentage of the residual and reduce estate taxes.
- Retirement Plan Assets – List Achieve Services, Inc. as a beneficiary in your 401K or IRA and reduce estate taxes and income taxes.
- Life Insurance – List Achieve Services, Inc. as a beneficiary in your life insurance policy and reduce estate taxes and make a big gift, with less investment.
If you have any questions, please contact Alex Carlson.